U.S. Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa is leading a senior Bulgarian delegation to Washington, DC and Houston, Texas to discuss energy diversification and liquid natural gas supply January 27 and 28, 2020.
The Bulgarian delegation includes:
- Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova;
- Bulgarian Ambassador to the United States Tihomir Stoychev;
- ICGB Executive Officer and Board Member Teodora Georgieva-Mileva;
- Bulgargaz Executive Director Nikolay Pavlov and Board Chair Petyo Ivanov;
- Bulgartransgaz Executive Director Vladimir Malinov and Board Member Delian Dimitrov;
- Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant Chief Executive Nasko Mihov;
- Ministry of Energy Head of the Political Department Rositsa Nedyalkova;
- Ministry of Energy Head of the Legal Department Miroslava Hristova;
- Ministry of Energy Senior Experts Renate Kamenova and Lilia Blagoeva; and
- Bulgarian Embassy to the United States Commercial Counselor Ivo Konstantinov.
In Washington the delegation will meet with:
- United States Under Secretary of Energy Mark Menezes;
- Deputy Director General of the U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service Dale Tasharski;
- United States Assistant Secretary of State for Energy Resources Francis Fannon;
- U.S. Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation Deputy Assistant Secretary Ann Ganzer;
- Senior officials of the United States National Security Council; and
- Representatives of the U.S. Liquified Natural Gas industry.