Foreign Commercial Services (FCS) in Sofia, Bulgaria, is part of the U.S. Commercial Service, the trade promotion unit of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
U.S. Commercial Service — Creating Prosperity Through Global Trade
For over 20 years the U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce has successfully brought together exporters and importers of goods and services around the world. Our team of more than 1,800 trade professionals in 105 U.S. cities and 151 U.S. Embassies, Consulates and Trade Centers around the world helps companies navigate the sometimes complex international trade process. In Bulgaria, the U.S. Commercial Service works closely with government officials and local companies to identify business opportunities, encourage open and transparent markets, and facilitate potential partnerships between Bulgarian and American companies.
The goal of the U.S. Commercial Service is to support U.S. commercial interests and to help U.S. companies increase sales and market share around the world. Our commitment is to:
- counsel U.S. companies on market opportunities, regulations and methods of doing business in foreign countries
- provide assistance in locating agents and distributors in overseas markets
- conduct market research targeted to the needs of U.S. companies
- organize trade missions, tradeshows and seminars to promote the sale of U.S. products and services
- identify major projects and support U.S. companies bidding on projects in foreign countries
- negotiate with foreign governments on market access issues and barriers to trade and investment
Counseling and advocacy through every step of the export process
The U.S. Commercial Service also assists Bulgarian companies in accessing U.S. suppliers of products and services for their operations or for distribution in Bulgaria. We offer a variety of services to both U.S. and Bulgarian companies to fit almost any need.
To learn more about how the U.S. Commercial Service in Sofia, Bulgaria, can assist your company, view our website: http://export.gov/bulgaria/
The U.S. Commercial Service uses Export.gov, the U.S. Government’s export portal, as its main online resource for exporting clients. For market research, trade events, trade leads, and information on how to export, please visit Export.gov