Deadline for application: January 15, 2020
The American English E-Teacher Program offers 8-week, online university-level courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) developed by U.S. educational institutions.
What courses are available during the spring semester of 2020?
Integrating Critical Thinking Skills into the Exploration of Culture in an EFL Setting
For course description, please visit: https://www.aeeteacher.org/node/22
When do the classes start?
April 7, 2020 – orientation available starting March 2, 2020
Who can apply?
- Be an English language professional
- Have strong English language reading and writing skills (minimum 525 TOEFL, 70 iBT, or CEFR B2)
- Be a Bulgarian citizen
- Be living in your country for the entire duration of the AE E-Teacher term
- Have regular and reliable access to high-speed internet connection
- Be able to spend 10 to 12 hours online each week for the duration of the 8-week course
- Be willing to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is unavailable
When is the application deadline?
January 15, 2020
How do I apply?
Send your completed application form to SofiaEducationPrograms@state.gov by January 15, 2020.
Application form can be downloaded from this page (top right).