The American Embassy Marine Security Guard (MSG) Detachment is seeking to contract a COOK AND HOUSE-KEEPING ASSISTANT
OPENING DATE: August 26, 2019
CLOSING DATE: September 22, 2019
WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week
EXPECTED STARTING DATE: January 2020
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Require a person to cook and clean in the MSG Residence common areas from Monday through Friday. Expect to cook one big meal and two small meals daily. Cleaning consist of washing dishes, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry, ironing and sewing.
All applicants are instructed to address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive supporting information.
- Work experience: Minimum 6 months of any cooking experience is required.
- Language requirements: Good level of English (Speaking/Reading) is a must.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to cook and have enough knowledge of the kitchen;
- Must be customer service oriented;
- Must be organized and able to work independently;
- Ability to lift to 20 kilograms;
- Ability to climb stairs.
Unless you meet all specified requirements, you will not be considered.
If selected, the person must pass a background check and obtain security and medical clearancesbefore commencement of the job.
Please send a Resume (CV) with provided detail information. Do not attach copies of certificates or any other documentation. Such might be requested if you are invited for an interview.
Applications for the position should be submitted in English. Only applications received by end of the day September 22nd 2019, will be considered and only short–listed candidates will be contacted.