Purchase of software development services for the development of the Merit Based Compensation (MBC) Reward Calculation Application for the U.S. Embassy Sofia/RSC Frankfurt Office.
This is a U.S. Embassy Sofia Pre-Solicitation Notice only. Vendors are requested to read the below requirements. No responses are requested by this notice. The U.S. Embassy Sofia issues this notice with the intent of giving an opportunity to all interested parties to appropriately prepare for the anticipated Request for Quotations (RFQ).
This is not a request for quotation; this is for pre-solicitation / informational purposes only. No award will be made on the basis of responses received to this notice.
The U.S. Embassy Sofia has a requirement for companies that are interested in providing offers for the purchase of software development services for the development of the Merit Based Compensation (MBC) Reward Calculation Application for the U.S. Embassy Sofia/RSC Frankfurt Office.
PROPOSED CONTRACT ACTION
The Vendor shall provide services as described herein to meet the mission requirements of the U.S. Embassy Sofia.
Accordingly, the U.S. Embassy Sofia plans the issuance of the following Solicitation (Request For Quotations – RFQ):
1. RFQ Title: Purchase of software development services for the development of the Merit Based Compensation (MBC) Reward Calculation Application for the U.S. Embassy Sofia/RSC Frankfurt Office.
2. RFQ issuance date: June 29, 2016.
3. RFQ issuance method: The solicitation will be posted on the Embassy website at Local Business Opportunities, under the “Information for Local Businesses” section. The awardee will be required to speak, write and comprehend English at excellent working level.
4. RFQ response date: July 29, 2016.
5. Award date: September 2016.
6. Award procedures: In accordance with FAR 15.3 Source Selection.
7. Place of performance: Sofia, Bulgaria.
8. Special contract requirements:
a) The Contractor shall possess all permits, licenses, and any other appointments required for the prosecution of work under this contract.
Interested parties are reminded that information furnished hereunder may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Therefore, all items that are confidential to business, or contain trade secrets, proprietary, or personnel information must be clearly marked. Marking of items will not necessarily preclude disclosure when the U.S. Embassy Sofia determines disclosure is warranted by FOIA. However, if such items are not marked, all information contained within the submitted documents will be deemed releasable.